We’ve partnered with myBlockless to provide you with this fantastic system for changing your Netflix ® country.
Below you’ll find step-by-step instructions and instructional videos that will have you watching Netflix
through any country in
We've also got an exclusive deal with myBlockless that gives you up to 20% off an entire year! Keep reading for details.
Over 50 million people worldwide are unlocking the complete Netflix ® catalogue...now it’s your turn.
April 2016 Update
In early 2016 Netflix began blocking region switchers and VPN users from changing their Netflix country. Because of these changes the procedure below may no longer work.
Netflix around the World: How does it work?Blockless has created a system that allows you to simply login to their website and change your Netflix ® country with the click of a mouse (they currently support 25 countries, with more coming soon). You can then watch Netflix ® through that country on your computer, gaming device, Apple TV, phone, tablet, or Smart TV (check out the complete list of Blockless compatible devices).
Blockless has over a million users worldwide that use their system every day to watch Netflix ® movies and TV shows that would otherwise be unavailable in their countries, and you should too!
Is it hard to setup and use?
The system is super-simple!
- First you make a single change in your Netflix®-watching device (iPod, xBox, Playstation, etc). There are step-by-step instructions for every device imaginable, plus we've got videos setup guides for the most common devices.
- Next you login to Blockless and click on the Netflix ® country you want to watch.
- Finally, turn on your device and start watching Netflix®! It will automatically show you content from your newly selected country, which you can watch normally!
That's it! Easy! And if you ever want to change to a different Netflix ® country, you simply login to Blockless and click a different country.
How do I start?
You need 2 things:
account from any country in the world.
account that you already have will work. If you are from a country where Netflix
hasn’t yet arrived, you need to
use Blockless to switch your Netflix
create a Netflix
- A 7-day free trial from Blockless Their free trial is really free, email address.
BUT WAIT, DON’T SIGN-UP FOR THE TRIAL YET! Before you head over to Blockless to sign-up for your 7-day free trial, we’ve arranged a special deal with Blockless to save you some money on your subscription. Join our mailing list and we’ll immediately send you information on how to create your Blockless trial account and save some money.
Once you have used our newsletter information to get started with your Blockless trial, you’ll need to setup your Netflix®-viewing-devices. How do you watch Netflix®? On your computer? Your AppleTV? Tablet? Gaming Console? Smart TV? Your Blockless account can be setup on numerous different devices all at the same time.
Setup your Netflix ® device
All you need to do is enter two little numbers into your Netflix®-Watching-Device. Here they are:
For those of you who are networking-savvy, these are DNS servers that need to either be entered into your device, or into your network router. For the rest of us, we’ve provided some instructional videos below AND step-by-step instructions.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Make sure you’ve already used the information in our newsletter to sign-up for your free trial before setting up your devices. If you haven’t yet, sign up for our newsletter .
Video Setup Guides
We currently have video tutorials for Windows 7/8, Windows 10, and Mac OS X (more coming soon). Each video will step you through creating a Blockless trial account and then configuring the specific device and testing it.
MAC OS X
Complete List of Devices and Step-by-Step Instructions
If we haven’t yet made a video tutorial for your device, or you’d rather read the instructions, here is a complete list of the supported devices and their step-by-step instructions. If you have a device that isn’t listed here, it will probably work anyway but you may need to contact Blockless support if you can’t locate where to change the DNS settings.
ComputersWindows 10 Windows 8 Mac OS X Windows 7 Windows Vista Windows XP Chrome OS
Set Top BoxesAppleTV WD Live Player Amazon Fire TV Google TV
Game ConsolesPS4 Xbox One Nintendo Wii U PS3 Xbox 360 Nintendo Wii PS Vita
Smart TVsSamsung LG Sony Toshiba Sharp Vizio
Phones and TabletsiOS (iPad, iPhone, iPod) Android Kindle Fire & Fire HD
Blu-Ray PlayersSamsung LG Philips
What's New on Netflix around the World? ®
You are now ready to enjoy Netflix ® through any country, but you’ll want some tools to help you find great titles! The mailing list you signed up for will send you a weekly summary every Friday of great titles worldwide. You can also check out the following resources:
The iStreamguide app.
This is the ultimate way to browse and search all Netflix
countries at once! Simply install the app on your iOS or Android device and search Netflix around the world with a single Netflix region search. Not only can you search across all countries and browse what's new on Netflix (updated hourly), it will also let you bookmark your favorite Netflix
- Netflixable.com This suite of sites gives a country-by-country breakdown of new arrivals to each Netflix ® country, as well as a complete catalogue listing of everything in each country.
- WhatsNewOnNetflix.com Another site that displays in an easy-to-view format Whats New on Netflix Canada, USA, Australia, etc (over 20 countries)
- WhatsNewOnNetflix.tv Another "What's New on Netflix" site, but this one is a mash-up of new movies and TV shows released to all Netflix ® countries around the world in a single list!
But wait, there’s more...
Blockless does more than unlock a world of Netflix ® content. They have a long list of over 100 other international services that will now be available to you. Here are some highlights:
- Amazon Prime Instant Video
- Hulu and Hulu Plus
- Save money on NHL GameCentre Live and NFL Game Pass AND watch every game with no local blackouts!
- Use Blockless to purchase your WWE Network subscription and get the full US service (no regional restrictions).
- BBC iPlayer. Need to watch Doctor Who the same day it’s released? Now you can!
- And many more. Check out the Services page when you login to Blockless for the complete list
What about free American Netflix ® DNS numbers
You may seen posts and pages titled "How to Get American Netflix for free"..., proposing free American Netflix DNS codes, or free services like Hola. BE VERY CAREFUL!! Hola is the best known of these, but you really don't want it on your computer! Here are just a few news articles from respectable sites stating how Hola sells the connection through your computer to other people, allowing them to send data or perform internet attacks using your computer and your internet connection. There have also been documented exploits that allowed the bad guys to run any program on your computer!
- Hola rocked by botnet accusations (BBC), June 2015
- Hola found to be selling users' bandwidth as botnet (Digital Trends), May 2015
- Hola: Researchers say it's time to nix the 'poorly secured' service (CNET), June 2015
- Hola Better Internet sells your bandwidth, turning its VPN into a Botnet (Lifehacker), May 2015
- Popular Chrome extension Hola sold users' bandwidth for botnets (the Verge), May 2015
And there are many more. Just do a Google Search on "Hola Botnet" or "Hola security". One fantastic website that is dedicated to educating people on the dangers of Hola is adios-hola.org. Why You Should Immediately Uninstall Hola. will be used for, and even responds to Hola's published statements about their (lack of) security.
So in summary, what you are getting are security risks and your computer and internet connection being made available for botnet use. *Stay away from Hola!* You're already paying $10-ish dollars a month for Netflix. Even without the deal we are offering in our newsletter you are only adding $5/mn to SAFELY unlock worldwide Netflix content with Blockless. The technology is completely different. No one is accessing your computer and you are completely safe.